Monday, March 7, 2011

Metaphysical High

What a powerful weekend of metaphysical activity that was.  Doing a full evening of tarot readings along with five other readers on Friday night created such an enormous collective energy that was so invigorating both during, and after the event.  What I neglected to do later that night was a cleansing for myself and therefore, the energy of the evening kept me flying so high all through the night, that I only dozed in and out of sleep, never really getting into that deep restful state.  The following night, I met up with the Paranormal Investigation group and had invited an accomplished medium along.  She gave me the gift of valuable confirmation of my own experiences there including seeing the little girl I had felt in that building a few months before. Observing and understanding the energies around the pendulum we were working with was also very powerful.  I am so grateful for all the experiences that presented themselves to me these past few days and know that I am exactly where I need to be, as of course, we always are.

No comments: