Monday, March 28, 2011

Leap of Faith

When I first began posting here seven weeks ago, I had no inkling of where it might lead.  I was taking a leap of faith.  Faith that even though I didn't know why this and why now, I had to trust the guidance from spirit and intuition that this was what I needed to do. In a very short time, it has become an important part of my life.  I give thanks to all of you reading in Canada, Mexico, Germany, Japan, Italy, United States, Monaco, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Malaysia.  I am deeply honoured that you take time from your day to check in with me.  You sustain me and help me to continue putting one foot in front of the other every single day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And as you continue posting we will continue reading you, your follower's list will grow, you'll see, we are spreading the word hehehe hugs to both (Bob and you) oh and you don't need to thank us, i'm sure we all follow your blog from our hearts...

ARMANDO