Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Feather Bench

During a guided meditation at the ISA (International Spiritual Alliance) last night, I had a very beautiful experience. The facilitator's voice had led us each to our own bench, then left us in silence to see and feel what was waiting there.  As I approached my bench, I noticed that it was made of tiny white feathers ( like those I had seen the day before the accident), and I immediately realized how comfortable it would feel to sit there. As soon as I did, I noticed that Michael was sitting beside me to my right, Kelly was sitting to my left, and Diesel was at my feet gazing up at me.  As I looked from one to the other, I could feel the pure and peaceful energy of all three.  Then with his big smile, Michael leaned over and told me he had known ahead of time that I would be able to handle this, and that was why he and I were having this experience of a mother losing a child.  I understood exactly what he meant and knew it to be true.  A few moments later, in a voice filled with kindness and love, he told me that now I didn't need to take care of them any more.  At first I was surprised, but then recognized the truth of those words.  After the facilitator's voice brought us back to the room, I was left with the reminder that it is all unfolding exactly as it should, and that one day I too will return to pure spirit form again. 

No comments: