Monday, March 21, 2011

Heart-Shaped Balloon

A couple of days after the accident I was getting ready for a run, and wondered what it would feel like not having Diesel by my side. As I laced up my runners, an enormous transparent silvery pink heart-shaped balloon appeared above me, with both Diesel and Michael suspended inside, smiling and exuding peaceful loving energy.   That heart hovered above me for the entire run, and I understood that both of them would always be with me, albeit in a different form.  Then, on the morning of Michael's service, as I was meditating, the heart appeared again.  I had been asking for all three to please share their strength, and help me through this day. This time, I saw that the heart had been stretched on one side and made even bigger to allow Kelly to join them there!  It was such a beautiful and powerful image for me to hold on to, not only for that day, but for all those yet to come. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just wanted you to know that i continue reading your posts, i apologize again for my bad writing, say hi to Bob please, and don't forget i'm still with you and Bob in your loss, hugs to both, keep posting...

Armando

Vera said...

Thank you so much Armando for sending your thoughts and no need to apologize at all - I certainly can't write Spanish even 1/10th as well as you write in English.