Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Exploring Spiritual and Metaphysical Realms

I have been passionate about exploring spiritual and metaphysical realms for many years, and each time I practice my skills or take part in a related event, I feel more deeply connected to all.  Tonight I will be attending an evening of mediumship conducted by a British medium visiting from Cornwall, England.  As always, those spirits who are eager to communicate something of importance will come through her with messages for those of us in attendance.  By the end of the evening, most if not all of the audience members will feel more spiritually connected, regardless of whether or not they received personal communication from spirit.  Just being in that loving and peaceful environment is so enriching.  If anyone reading this is interested in experiencing this personally, let me know.  No preparation is required  - just come as you are! 

No comments: