Friday, August 12, 2011

Uplifting Moments

Yesterday, late afternoon.  Pleased to see the sun finally shining while heading out to accomplish a few routine errands.  Never imagining that so many uplifting moments awaited me, interspersed between my stops.  An impromptu cafe visit over iced tea with one of my daughters.  A chance meeting with an acquaintance mentioning her desire to plan a walk together.   Saying hello to a former neighbour.  Being stopped by the mother of one of Michael's classmates offering her condolences and taking time to chat.  Receiving an email from Kelly's family informing me that arrangements had already been made.  So much heartfelt energy shared within the span of two hours.  Followed by the joy of arriving home to share with my husband that I had had a GREAT afternoon!   

No comments: