Sunday, February 8, 2015

Subtle Sign



Out for a run in the canyon this morning, I was replaying some of my past week's experiences of practicing the art of love. I am thoroughly enjoying awaking each day with the intention of expressing a conscious love connection.  A couple of minutes later, while running alongside the first parking lot, I noticed that the three cars parked there, in a lot designed to hold a dozen, were all bright red!  I broke into a huge smile. The universe was reflecting love energy right back to me. This seemingly subtle sign may not have had the wow factor of a four leaf clover or a departed loved one's initials in the sand, yet the results are no less powerful. When I returned home, curious about the odds, I investigated and discovered that less than 10% of cars on the road are red. Love it.

www.diaryofanintuitive.com

No comments: