Sunday, January 18, 2015

Supported and Cared For

As 2014 was drawing to an end, I considered what the energy of 2015 held in store, and I felt it would be a supportive and nurturing year, infused with a sense of well-being while held in the universe's caring embrace.  I made the assumption, that generally, this would translate into a softer, easier year for all. But, right from day one, I learned of huge challenges and upheavals in the lives of some of my family, friends and clients. At first glance, this appeared to be in direct contrast to what I had initially sensed, but upon reflection, I realized that their challenges present me, and others, with the opportunity to offer supportive and nurturing energy to them.  And so, even though many may not experience this year as softer or easier, hopefully we will all feel supported and cared for.

To read more visit http://www.diaryofanintuitive.com

No comments: