Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cherished Gift

Transitioning from there to here, swiftly and safely.  Beautiful baby Kennedy arriving mere hours ago.  A little girl, just as the pendulum had indicated months ago.  My heart overflowing with love and joy in the presence of her perfection.  Listening to those precious sounds of contentment as she nestled near her mother's breast.  Seeing her father's face reflect great wonder and delight.  Smelling her softness in my arms.  So very grateful for this cherished gift of a granddaughter. Welcome to our family little one.  You have chosen well.  

3 comments:

Gena said...

Oh, my goodness, how lucky are we, how lucky is she? Yes, little one, you are a blessing, and your GG is off to find you a pony.

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breathing Life said...

Blessings to all of you! How exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures and hear grandma tell me all about it.